Would you break up with someone if they're bipolar?

I think I might be bipolar because I get mad sad and depressed easily and it's very hard to get back to normal. I also can sit here and randomly just become sad/depressed or mad. The biggest reason i think I might be is because my dad is bipolar. He divorced my mom and they've been fighting in court for 3 1/2 years and counting. He was very bipolar. He got to the point of thinking he was Jesus Christ. The reason I'm asking is because I have a girlfriend who I love very much and she also loves me very much. I've been through a lot with her and she has gotten me through it all (emotionally). One issue I have is when I get in these moods she will ask me if I want to talk later and if she has to leave will rush away all mad and say "k love you bye" and leave. It almost makes me feel like I don't matter. I don't know but just in case I ambipolar I would like to know your opinions.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I have bipolar. Someone broke up with me because of stuff correlating.
    Please message me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, i got Bipolar so i know what your going through
    some woman at a store treated me like trash when
    i told her i had Bipolar , yes people will do them things