What are differences between cheating with an stranger and cheating with a friend on your partner?

Hi. I had cheated on my gf with an stranger girl before and get caught but my gf forgives me at the end and gave me another chance.
This time I make the same mistake again but this time is with her best friend and think gf is suspecting now.
Is it possible for her to forgives me again while this time is with her best friend?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheating bad no matter who it is with but even worse when it involves a frienemy (no real friend would sleep with her best friend's boyfriend). The fact that you cheated once and she forgave you, proves that forgiving a cheater and taking them back makes them feel like they can do it again instead of being grateful that she took you back and never doing it again. I wish cheaters will stop calling their whorish ways mistakes. If it was a mistake and you learned from it you would not have done it again especially with her so-called friend who really is not a friend at all. You really expect her to take you back after you cheated again AND was betrayed by her best friend. You have such a nonchalant attitude about the situation based on your comments. I really hope she is not a fool and realizes that she deserves better than a cheating boyfriend and a backstabbing best friend as well.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree but I also really want to fix this time.

• It can't be fixed that was the ultimate betrayal. You just want someone to stick around while you do whatever you want.

• Thanks for the MH :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Oh my God.. how could you do that to your girlfriend? If she knows, you guys are over. The pain will be double since it's her best friend. She will find out even if you don't tell her so prepare to break up. She won't forgive you this time. In my perspective, I won't even forgive my boyfriend if he cheats on me with any kind of girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope she dumps you and cheats on you as well. You're a scum.

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't want her to leave me or cheats on me I want to be with her because I love her and want to fix the mistake I did.

• Cheating is always a shitty, and pretty fucking low thing to do! But cheating with a friend is worse, because it becomes personal. Btw, fuck you! Dirty little man whore. Poor girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • wtf? cheating is cheating! period

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes its cheating but this time its different isn't it?

• Show All
    • I told her it was a one time mistake but this time I even don't know how I start !

• she should have dumped your ass.. once a cheater always a cheater

What Guys Said 7

• Wow, what a mess you've gotten yourself into.

I guess the difference between those two scenarios is that in each one you typically end your romantic relationship, but in the latter scenario you also lose your best friend.

Both situations are shitty, basically, but one is shittier.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't deserve to be forgiven. Once is bad enough and she gave you a chance to change but you threw that away, and with her best friend.
    Cheating on your gf twice is not a mistake and you deserve to be dumped as you clearly have little respect for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your problem right now is you see what you've done as one big mistake and that it's easily forgivable because "everyone makes mistakes". But we this wasn't a mistake. It was a series of bad decisions on your part. You knew what you were doing.
    Can she forgot this? Maybe, but that's for her to decide.

0|0
    0|0
    • Forgive*

• Dude seriously. Stop asking this question.
      You don't want to stop or to fix things. You want to dodge trouble with your girl and get rid of your guilt at the same time. This isn't about you doing right by her

• Women don't forget, and they certainly never forgive!

2|0
    0|0
    • She did forgive me once so I think she could do it again. But I agree about they can't forget.

• It will always eat at the back of her mind, you are in a pile of debt that you can never pay off... Unless she is one of those fabled cool girls.

• Cheating is cheating..
    Cheating with a friend just hurts more.

2|0
    0|0
    • Agree. But she can forgives if she wants.

• Show All
    • I know its not easy but what if she finds? there is no more option its hard but it worth.

• She shouldn't be finding out anything on her own.. You as a man should be a man and tell her yourself. If you love her it's only fair to let her know... and w/e happens, well it's on you.

• I doubt that she will forgive you. It was her best friend

2|0
    0|0
  • Neither case is less of a deal-breaker.

1|0
    0|0
    • There was no deal she is just my gf not my wife.

• So because you are not married then it makes it ok? If she is your gf that is still supposed to be a committed relationship and you have crossed the line

Recommended myTakes