What are differences between cheating with an stranger and cheating with a friend on your partner?

Hi. I had cheated on my gf with an stranger girl before and get caught but my gf forgives me at the end and gave me another chance.
This time I make the same mistake again but this time is with her best friend and think gf is suspecting now.
Is it possible for her to forgives me again while this time is with her best friend?

57

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheating bad no matter who it is with but even worse when it involves a frienemy (no real friend would sleep with her best friend's boyfriend). The fact that you cheated once and she forgave you, proves that forgiving a cheater and taking them back makes them feel like they can do it again instead of being grateful that she took you back and never doing it again. I wish cheaters will stop calling their whorish ways mistakes. If it was a mistake and you learned from it you would not have done it again especially with her so-called friend who really is not a friend at all. You really expect her to take you back after you cheated again AND was betrayed by her best friend. You have such a nonchalant attitude about the situation based on your comments. I really hope she is not a fool and realizes that she deserves better than a cheating boyfriend and a backstabbing best friend as well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree but I also really want to fix this time.

• It can't be fixed that was the ultimate betrayal. You just want someone to stick around while you do whatever you want.

• Thanks for the MH :)