Broke up with ex two months ago?

Today, he called me a physco bitch and a stalker, we met up a few days ago and kissed. He said that he snags me back. That night his mum told him that if he gets back with me then she's throwing him out. Today he spoke to me like shit. He has since we broke up. I actually thought our relationship was worth saving. Now I just don't want to have anything to do with him.
He dumped me because I cut myself. I haven't since. He's made me depressed, messing with my head. One week he wants me then the other he doesn't. I am moving on.
I told him that I was going to have sex with someone else and he didn't care. I said that if he doesn't want me to then I won't. He's such a dick and I hate him but I also miss him. But the way he talks to me is disgusting!

01