Crying and totally brokenhearted?

i'm totally broken and can't function. my ex told me that he wants nothing else to do with me cause i had an argument with his baby mama who kept contacting me. for months she terrorized me and cursed me out and calling me racist names. finally i had enough and responded by cursing her out. then my ex texted me and cursed me out calling me a liar and a bitch. he said i told him that i would never respond to his baby mama. i tried to get him to make her stop but he did nothing. now i sm without him and i am not good. i can't eat, i'm barely sleeping and i cry all day. he won't talk to me or nothing, i done so much for him and have invested so much into our relationship and i don't won't it to be over. please help me.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, I get it... But do u want to be with a man who doesn't respect you enough to listen to you and take your side? Honestly, I think this is a blessing in disguise. You would running into this and issue over and over for the rest of your life! Is that what u really want?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No I don't want a man that doesn't respect me. I am in love with him but he said I disobeyed him when I once did what ever he told me. He even took $6,000.00 for me promising to pay it back, when I asked him about it he told me that as long as he owes me I will never be broke and to leave him alone. I guess I just lose all the way around I just feel like I'm not going to make it through this, I try to move on but I just keep crying because now I feel depressed. September 3 was the worst day of my life and to this day she still text me but I just don't say or text anything. How do I get him out of my mind?

• I get it... I married my first love and he divorced me for no good reason. I was heartbroken my first real heart break, but after years later I realized he wasn't for me. I want someone who is going to respect me and not use me. I know u are in love, and so was I... How did I get thorough it? Honestly I went back to my faith and went to God and prayed. Not only was I able to receive comphort but years later I got my closure and answers.

• You disobeyed him? This guy is a fucking jackass