Husband thinks my feelings are dumb. What can I do?

I would hate living the next 20 years knowing I'm meaningless to him. I expressed my pain of his disrespect and to him I looked like a phsycho that blew up for no reason. Im holding a grudge since he's not budging with changing or even realizing his mistakes. He thinks everything is fine and even TRIES to have sex! There is no cooperation with therapy, discussing it civilly, he just flat out does not take me serious. I can't do this. Should I have hope or call it quits?

I also wanted to google something today and when I typed s an old search this came up: so your husband is cheating on you. The only people who use my phone is myself, my husband and his brother. Weird right?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup. Divorce time. If he doesn't respect you, he doesn't respect the marriage.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE