I don't know if I wanna be with him anymore?

I love but I don't if I wanna be with him. He has to many distractions (girls) like I feel like he's putting everything and everyone else ahead of me and I'm tired of trying. I just wanna give up

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually just went through a breakup because of this. He plays soccer and was so invested in that that we never really got to see each other. He would ditch me for his soccer friends and we were both obviously not happy. Anyone could see that. His friends started to tell him lies about me and started to point out my flaws which he had never noticed before. It seems like a similar situation compared to yours. Im scared of break ups so he officially ended it but we were both on the same page. As much as it sucks, you might want to tell him you guys need a break and see how you both still feel after a little bit of time apart.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If you feel you aren't a priority and he doesn't get it, then maybe you should move on. However you are also young so you shouldn't really worry so much about it. There will be other better relationships, just make sure that you dont end up setting the standard for yourself with this guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Then give up... whats the problem here

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• I was in a similar relationship like that with my ex I just felt like I was doing all the work and he didn't care. My ex didn't make me a priority in his life, he lead me on and he treated me like a dog. He always made excuses of being busy etc. You will find someone else better you don't need him and he doesn't deserve you. Mine does track and he was always too busy to make time for me. If you aren't happy in a relationship and aren't getting what you deserve out of a relationship then don't be afraid to walk away. Maybe you two need a some time apart from each other. My ex and i have pretty much fell out of love with each other and don't talk whatsoever. He didn't really know what a relationship was, or how to do his part.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes