I don't know if I wanna be with him anymore?

I love but I don't if I wanna be with him. He has to many distractions (girls) like I feel like he's putting everything and everyone else ahead of me and I'm tired of trying. I just wanna give up

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually just went through a breakup because of this. He plays soccer and was so invested in that that we never really got to see each other. He would ditch me for his soccer friends and we were both obviously not happy. Anyone could see that. His friends started to tell him lies about me and started to point out my flaws which he had never noticed before. It seems like a similar situation compared to yours. Im scared of break ups so he officially ended it but we were both on the same page. As much as it sucks, you might want to tell him you guys need a break and see how you both still feel after a little bit of time apart.