Why, can't I stop thinking about running into my ex?

Has anyone ever been through this? Your not really in love, but you ended things badly, and never hear from them again. When you go to the store you hope to run into them, or on the bus or in public? How long did it take to get over it, and when did you finally see your ex?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't run into him yet... but oh my, I think about it all the time!!! I said some mean things to him, which isn't like me, and he did some stupid stuff and I would just love to see how he reacts to seeing me!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I had to let go of a girl I really liked because she kept hanging out and juggling me and her ex. Now, even though im the one that let her go, I have this hope to run into her in a store or something, even though I really don't want to see her. It's weird, I know. I haven't seen her in 2 months but I MIGHT see her at a concert in two weeks. I don't want to see her, but I want to run into her for some reason. So im still not over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I understand what you mean. If you have their phone number or address, go for it. Stop trying to "get over it", be friends again just try not to make the same mistakes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• My ex broke up with me about 7 months ago, and I felt like he was literally following me like everywhere I went it was like I saw his face, and we go to school together. I always felt like I was about to run into him honestly. It took me a while to get over it, and now that I see his face I'm so used to it now its not hard for anymore we just don't talk whatsoever. But I understand where you are coming from.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes