If a guy just walks out your life and never?

Speaks to you again... does that mean they never cared... I'm not happy. I never cheated but I was hurt on how he left me. .. I just cried becsuse I feel like I will never find true love... am I always going to be alone and I don't mind being alone but I love from someone to truly love me a friendship. I don't have family support. These past holidays I have spent alone... and this year it may be the same. I just need someone to truly have my back and I will do the same advice

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly in break ups, it's best if neither have anything to do with each other afterwards. As you can see from all the questions here, it's constantly "Why is my Ex doing this to me?" and so on. So, as painful as it is, it's best for both of you to go on without seeing each other again.

• Yeah but after sometime its like you should act like you cared?

• Not really. Time if anything just makes you grow more distant and uncaring.

What Guys Said 1

• It can mean a lot of things. They found someone they see as "better" is an example. If you were hurt on the manner of the break-up then they probably didn't deserve someone as thoughtful (if you are, in that way).

What Girls Said 2

• You'll find someone better, just because he was probably your first love doesn't mean he will be your last love. My ex had just broken up with me out of the blue, about 7 months ago. I had asked him earlier in the school year if he wanted to be friends I told him we should try but it gets nowhere so we just don't talk whatsoever. Maybe they just moved on, my ex is a player and he just moves on from one girl to the next without even getting to know her. Maybe you should go out and meet new people and interact with other people and just move on with your life.

• Don't lose hope, you will find someone eventually, some guy, who will know how to appreciate your love.