She still wants to be friends. Should I accept?

So there was this girl that lead me on for 6 months and constantly juggled me and her ex. In the end, she said that it's better to forget about her and to let go. I was hurt of course because she made it seem like we would be able to go out, but that wasn't the case. Afterwards, she and her ex went back out.

After a week, she tried contacting me through snapchat. I was happy, but after 3 days, I realized im just hurting myself so I decided to delete her and her ex, well now boyfriend, from all social medias. It hurt too much to see pictures of them together or of her. Also, I stopped texting her. All of this happened towards the end of June 2014. It is now the end of September 2014.

Three days ago, I was with a friend at a concert and I ran into her and her boyfriend. I just waved and that's it. A day after the concert, she randomly texted me and said that she missed me as a friend. I still have this huge gash in my heart and it still hurts so much to see her with him and I kind of hate her for leading me on for so long, but I also don't like being mean or anything.

Also, I might add that she's close to my circle of friends, which means that there's always a high chance when I hang out with them.

So my question is, should I talk to her again? As friends? Or should I wait a while longer? An explanation as to why or why not will greatly be appreciated. Thank you.
Also, I will add I still like her a lot. Not love, but I still like her.

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it... yet. Once you're certain that you have no feelings for her give it a shot and try to have a real friendship. But until then try distancing yourself from her. She isn't the one especially if she lead you on just to drop you on your ass for another guy. She's not worth you're feelings bro.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE