Why did this happen? I'm confused man?

So I had a lot of problems with my ex, well it's a long story but we dated then broke up but continued talking and he sent mixed signals and started ignoring me so I ended things, and he acted like it was all my idea then he got a new girlfriend a day later. to sum it all up.

Well we obviously stopped talking I blocked his posts from coming on my newsfeed and I refused to check his profile for a whole month and a half, and I didn't transfer his number from my old phone to my new phone so I wouldn't text him.

Well a week ago he texts me "ayo gorgeous what's been up" and acts like nothing happened. he even said he still liked me and he talked about how him and his girlfriend broke up then he tells me he won't hurt me again.

I was stupid as fuck to allow him another chance but we "talked" again for like two days. then my mom who is the account owner for my phone and can read messages sent after 10 pm blocked his number (she doesn't like him) so I had him text me off his textfree.

I told him text me after work and he never did, and I didn't message first bc everytime I would he didn't seem to wanna talk and would stop replying after awhile. So yeah we haven't talked in a week and now he's writing on Facebook "I'm so happy you're gone"

But why would he do this so randomly and out of the blue? does this sound weird to anyone, I just don't get why he'd try to come back so randomly then just stop talking to me completely again and then act like it was my fault

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like to me he just trying to play with your feelings, I don't think he sounds right for you. He could be a player you never know I know my ex is. Ignore him and act like he doesn't exist that's what I do. My ex and I don't even talk whatsoever. Move on from him and never go back to him if he asks you to come back do not go back to him. Its okay don't feel bad my ex cheated on me when we were dating and I was dumb enough to give him a second change but I've realized what he really is and he is a player. I have to be more careful about guys that I date and think wiser and get to know them before I decide i want to tie the knot. Don't feel so bad everyone makes mistakes. It sounds like to me he doesn't know what he wants in a relationship and doesn't know what to look for in a girl. To sum it up I don't think he is ready for a relationship at all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE