Do guys feelings really just quickly change?

So me and my close guy friend have been more for over a year, for the last 2-3 months things got really serious and we were nearly to the point of having a relationship. We talked everyday & saw each other 1 to 2 times a week. We both didn't speak to any other people or was hookinh up with anyone. Things were great the best they had ever been, he was being cute and he really did care for me a lot.

Then I went off the rails a bit, I came off my pill & my emotions took hold. We started arguing badly, and we both took time to cool down, then we still argued. It wasn't just him I was arguing with & I explained the situation and apologised but by then he had, had enough & he wanted to end things.

He said that he still had a little feelings but not enough to continue this. How can his feelings change from loads to little in 2 weeks? And for him to want to cut me out of his life completely? He said it isn't easy for him either as I'm the person he speaks to the most and he's told me things he hasn't ecen told his friends of 20 years.

How can his feelings change soo much? & why spend 4 hours arguing with me if he no longer cared that much? How can he not feel the way I do? How can he forget all te memories?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• A guys feelings can change in 5 seconds, with the right motivation. 2 weeks isn't anything special.

What Guys Said 3

• No. Not really. Its just tiring dealing with women manipulating thoughts so we have to partition off our thoughts thats all.

• my feelings dont change like the flip of a switch

• can i ask you a question

What Girls Said 1

• This had happened to me... It's that when we argue I mean us, girls.. we won't know what we're saying we just yell out whatever that comes to our mouth and also we forget things pretty quickly and otoh guys are not like that every single word we say gets stored up in their mind even though we don't mean a thing. And even if we apologize it'll be hard for them to forgive...