GIRLS- Help please!!?

I started dating this girl for about 3 months and now she wants to breakup. This breakup came out of nowhere. She was so happy with me, we already had our couples costumes planned for Halloween, we were going to meet each other’s families in a week or 2, and she talks about me to all of her friends and family. She always has a great time when we are together. But now she said we rushed into things and its her fault. We dated each other for about 1.5 months before sleeping together. We also only did it twice. We see each other 1-2 times a week because she is super busy with school. She doesn’t have enough time to see me and her friends. Now she’s coming over to get her things in a few hours. What can I say to her? I want to stay together. This blindsided me.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• All you can really do is try and talk to her and like someone else said just tell her that you're willing to slow things way down. Chances are she maybe just got scared, seeing where it all was heading so fast- you need to talk about this also because maybe she doesn't want as committed a relationship as you which is a major issue but maybe this is because of past relationships not ending well, again you need to discuss this and be there for her. In essence just talk to her, explain that you understand her thinking things are moving too fast and you're willing to compromise and go at a slower pace. Let her know that you're willing to hear her out and are invested in the relationship and in her. Again, chances are this could have just been a rash decision on her part- she got scared and instead of communicating properly just cut ties altogether, in which case she may come round on her own. If not, Im afraid you'll have to just cut your ties which I know will be difficult

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing you can do. When a woman makes her mind up the relationship is over it's over. Just let her go and move on. If she comes back to you great, but if not, don't hold your breath.