Worst break up & what was the outcome of it?

Me and my ex kind of 2 1/2 years broke up badly he's going to talk over the relationship and what went wrong tonight but I dnt want to let him go although I know I probably should but I'm just looking for hope so tell me ur worst break up and if you guys ended up working things out and getting back together

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and my boyfriend when i was 16 got into the worse argument ever... Well i was moving and the day i moved , i called my boyfriend to see if i could see him to say bye and he didn't even come... the next week i called him and his new girlfriend answered the phone... i was like 16 so you know i was devasted.. but i knew we werent going to work out because he was a player and he was 23 and i knew it was best to just let go but was my first boyfriend... i cried to the point of no return... but thats was 6 years ago... he's married and has a kid.. and im with my current boyfriend of 3 years and we plan on getting married this year... so... that goes to show... you'll get over it and move on soon

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah hopefully except we recently had sex and I just found a broken piece of a condom that came out of me :/ perfect timing

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• I was with him almost five years but he dump me. I don't contact him and he doesn't contact me.

0|0
    0|0
  • He pursued me heavily than broke my heart when he started acting cold. I am still trying to get him back. Its been six months. I am fucking tired but not giving up just yet.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;