Worst break up & what was the outcome of it?

Me and my ex kind of 2 1/2 years broke up badly he's going to talk over the relationship and what went wrong tonight but I dnt want to let him go although I know I probably should but I'm just looking for hope so tell me ur worst break up and if you guys ended up working things out and getting back together

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and my boyfriend when i was 16 got into the worse argument ever... Well i was moving and the day i moved , i called my boyfriend to see if i could see him to say bye and he didn't even come... the next week i called him and his new girlfriend answered the phone... i was like 16 so you know i was devasted.. but i knew we werent going to work out because he was a player and he was 23 and i knew it was best to just let go but was my first boyfriend... i cried to the point of no return... but thats was 6 years ago... he's married and has a kid.. and im with my current boyfriend of 3 years and we plan on getting married this year... so... that goes to show... you'll get over it and move on soon

• Yeah hopefully except we recently had sex and I just found a broken piece of a condom that came out of me :/ perfect timing

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I was with him almost five years but he dump me. I don't contact him and he doesn't contact me.

• He pursued me heavily than broke my heart when he started acting cold. I am still trying to get him back. Its been six months. I am fucking tired but not giving up just yet.