Getting over your first love?

How do you get over the first guy/girl you've ever been with. I met him when I was 18, and we finally ended it a couple of months after I turned 20, so he's basically all I've ever known, and before that, no one has ever been interested in me. We were pretty on and off throughout that whole period because neither of us could let go, and its finally come to a point where we're not talking anymore so I need to accept its over and he'll never talk to me again but I'm finding it really hard.

Any tips?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Try dating, getting to know other people will help you lose your feelings for him.