Boyfriend of 4 years broke up with me and says he doesn't love me anymore but calls and texts all everyday?

my boyfriend of 4 years recently broke up with me a month ago. He said he still wanted to be friends and the first few weeks he would ignore me but recently he has been calling every night to say goodnight and he texts me during his lunch break. He also asks me to wake him up for work... It sounds like he still loves me but what confuses me is that he doesn't flirt with me or call me any cute names like "baby". he's just kind of stiff... and when I try to initiate flirting he tells me to stop... It makes me even more confused when we hang out and he's all touchy feely and will occasionally put his head on my shoulder. AND whens its time to say goodbye he hugs me really tight and gives me a kiss on the cheek... I feel like he's trying hard to hate me even if he cant... like he's trying to hide that he still loves me bc he's too stubborn to admit it... or else why would he keep such a close contact with me alllllllllll day? please help

10