My boyfriend and I broke up last night and now he is snapchatting me. Does this mean he still cares or am I reading into things too much?

My boyfriend and I broke up last night. He had been really distant all week and even staying at his parents even though we live together. It came on really suddenly and he said he didn't know what was wrong that he was just in a weird mood and wanted some space for a bit. I was really confused by this as we were perfectly fine beforehand. That day we had been fine. He has been under a lot of stress lately so I think that has something to do with it. Now I shouldn't have but eventually I got angry at his ignoring me completely (I was happy to give him a degree of space but I'm still his girlfriend and at least one reply message would have been nice. And I was really feeling so lost that he couldn't talk to me at all. I really felt like I had done something wrong if he wanted nothing to do with me) so I told him to get his stuff. He came around and got some. Not all. I asked him if he would miss me. He said probably. He told me some time at his parents may do him good. Then he left after saying he will never say never about us getting back together.
He messaged me last night saying he thinks he expects too much of me and that in order to make him happy I wouldn't be and so he is doing this for me
Now tonight he is at the pub with his friends and he randomly started snapchatting me. At first I thought maybe it was an accident but then he did it again. He has been doing it a bit tonight. Does this mean he misses me or am I reading into things too much? As I think if he's with his friends and is sending me snapchats then he is obviously thinking of me. And if he is thinking of me then maybe he does miss me. They are just general conversation but still... I really want to work things out with him. I love him a lot. And I know he loves me.

What do you all think?

• Does he miss me?
  • Am I reading into it too much?

11