Do you think players deserve a second chance in relationships or do you think they shouldn't be in a relationship whatsoever?

Do players deserve a second chance in a relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy who was formerly a player sincerely wishes to change, he will go miles just for the sake of being a better man. That means that 99% of the time, they don't deserve another thought.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, they deserve. Some people say they've changed but it's nothing more than words. However, some guys change their lifestyle and do change. A person needs to be clever to see if a guy really changed.
    A second chance must be given very carefully amd slowly. I wouldn't trust them right away. They should prove us they're new people and after some days we could see the result. Because we never change in 2 days, we need time. We should see how far a guy goes. Ofc the person who forgives must be ready to forget the bad things with time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I think girls who knowingly go out with "players" under any circumstances deserve the "booty call" status they usually end up in...

0|0
    0|0
  • if it didn't work the first time then maybe it was never meant to be... :/

1|0
    0|0
  • No they dont deserve

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think players deserve a second chance until they prove to you they deserve it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes