Why do I miss her? I should be relieved, but I'm not?

I recently got out of an off and on relationship that lasted almost seven years. She has broke up with me four times, cheated on me once, and she finally write me off because I met someone else. Why do I feel like the asshole here? Why should I care? She was vile to me and not very nice. Can someone tell me what this is all about? I shouldn't miss her. I should be happy she's gone, right? Why does this suck so much?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• May be because she was important to you. When we lose someone we care for or who was important to us then we do care about their feelings. Also , I have seen that people who are more giving in a relationship are more concerned about others feelings even if the other person is a total douche and would hurt them without any remorse. You need to understand that even though you care for her , u need to care for yourself. You are not harming her. You are just helping yourself. Take care

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yes you should feel happy that she's gone because she destroy the relationship, she's jealous that you found someone else. Don't feel that you're the asshole dude, you've done nothing wrong.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes