She played me. What now?

My ex played me and has no remorse over it. She fucked some dude literally a day after she asked me for a break. I would have never found out if I didn't do some snooping. Now she's dating that dude I never liked in the first place. I don't get it. At first I wanted revenge but its been more than two months since everything happened. I forgive her for what she did whether she knows and cares or not but it still pisses me off and It haunts me. Just cause I forgive her does not mean I want anything to do with her. We was dating for 2 years. Its just pissing me off. I can't get her out my head. Some where inside I still kind of want her to suffer for what she did lol. -.-

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont worry about her, i have been in the same situation yet the guy gave it a week before he did moved on.. She might come back to you when she's bored with her current boyfriend (the same thing happened with me) you snooze you lose 😎

• When or if she comes back its going to suck for her because she going to realize she's not going to be apart of my life and I hope it kills her inside because I was the ONLY boyfriend she has ever dated more than 3 months, the ONLY one that made her fall in love, and the ONLY one that knows her the way I know her... well at least thought I knew her lol. I took her virginity too. lmaoooo. Its whatever. It just pisses me off after 2 years of a great relationship she would fuck me over like that. It wasn't perfect but shit, no relationship is.

• True man lol at the virginity part, well remember the good times and the bad and learn from it.. Good luck man you sound alright, you should be fine finding some other girl who actually appreciates you 😏

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think there's any such thing as taking a break. You can either slow down and take it easy because you were going too fast or its over.

That sucks though.

• Yea I use to say that. I still feel that way, but at the time I just wanted to do whatever to make us work. Ill never make that mistake again. she's using that "break" we had as an excuse to say she didn't cheat. Whether she technically didn't or not, I still feel as she cheated on me regardless. But yes your right.