A girl break up with her bf. When is it appropriate to ask her out on a date?

A girl break up with her bf. When is it the right time to ask her out on a date?
  • immediately
    Vote A
  • after a few weeks
    Vote B
  • after six month
    Vote C
  • Other (please elaborate)
    Vote D
  • I want to see the reults/ I don't know the answer to this question
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever she's ready. That could be in a few weeks or a months, but it all depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Give her some time to get over her ex. If you ask her immediately she might turn you down. Just slowly get close to her. Be her friend and shoulder to cry on while you are giving her time!! <3 Follow me I follow back.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe in a couple of months... you dont want to be the rebound either, make sure she doesn't bring him up all the time in conversation or seem really down and then give it a go? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • at least after a few weeks if it was a long relationship or hurtful breakup.
    Too soon and you risk being friend zoned or rebound.
    Too late and she might move on to someone else!

You could try and be a friend to her in the mean time but again could go right into the good friend book.

Do you think she would like to date you?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• There's no answer in time. The propper answer is; when she's no longer in rebound.
    That means what she've gotten over him.
    If it was a bad relationship it could take days, or it could take several months or even years in extreme cases.

But a rule of thumb is minimum one month if it was her that left, and two if he left her for no apparent reason. This time is just a basic guideline, and you need to look at the girl to see if it looks like she've gotten over him.

Only then can you ask without risking being a rebound (rebounds are A LOT less likely to lead anywhere)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes