Does oral count as encounter or is it just something else?

Does oral count as sex (body count.) When comes to partners. My ex wants me back but she gave oral to a guy. She doesn't count it as sex but I do. Any thoughts?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a sexual act, but it is not intercourse. So no, it doesn't count as having sexual intercourse with another partner, but it does count as committing a sexual act with another partner.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• If you weren't together when she did why bother? If she's still a virgin then it's not a big deal, but if she's already open, what makes you think she didn't fuck him? How long is it since you were together, if it were just within a week, then she's definetley one of them sluts? How do you like that she were able to forget you so fast etc...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE