How do I stop this madness with my ex?

It has been 2 years and I just can't seem to get over him. And he knows he can easily play me. At first I had been very immature and hurt him very bad. But he came back and we had a fucking nice time, I was so damn in love. And then, when summer came, everything broke down. But even after that he would come back and treat me the worst way I have ever been treated. But I still can't forgive myself of the things I did to him. It's like everything good I have done and everything bad he has done never happened. And I can't help but going crazy everytime I think of us (all the time). One moment I am imagining of giving him everything, all the love I can give and the next I get furious, because of how I let him play me. Anyone having felt this way before? How do I make it stop? :(

How do I let go when this feeling is the strongest I have ever felt?

01