Finally did it. I cheated out of revenge, isn't it weird that I feel good?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1167322-my-husbands-massage-therapist-gives-him-hand-jobs-what-now

My husband and his massusue were having a secret where she was giving him a butt rub and a handjob. The secret was just exposed and here I am.

I kicked my husband out and went to a pub on my own where I found 2 guys and taken them to my house where I gave them both a sexual massage. It's all filmed and I am proud to say I feel no guilt. It was hot and I want to do it again. I feel better out of sudden as I am here typing this.
I will of course tell my husband about it tomorrow and see what he has to tell me. Should I just keep it as a secret until I find a new man? I am not sure if that will be too harsh on my crappie husband although I decided to leave the girl alone.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean I guess it's good that you feel better, but it doesn't make you any better than him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think I care? People are telling me to forgive him, and I am like wtf I am glad I did it.

• Show All
    • Obviously you are not like wtf, if you didn't care at all hi wouldn't have cheated. You still care and that's why you cheated.

• Never thought about it... don't think they will care

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• So if you've given those guys a massage after you kicked your husband out, technically you didn't cheat IMO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from uk 😁 ha ha

0|0
    0|0
  • share the video or it didn't happened

0|0
    0|0
  • You are in a toxic relationship with your husband... on the other note, can i watch your video?

0|1
    0|0
  • Something about this seems fake.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes