Whats it like to be single?

Since I was 16 I've been in 3 different relationships with little break between them ( A day between each), Im with the current guy nearly 3 years and have lived with him for our entire relationship.. but lately we haven't been the best, actually in nearly a year, but Im so afraid to be single again? I've never lived on my own before? Im afraid of the dark and spiders ( random I know but thats the things that get to me) how will i cope? WHat if I see him with another girl? I still care about him a lot but I know I am no longer in love with him! And Im sure he feels the same way! :( so what is it like to be single? Both sexes advice appreciated!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• (A day between each , oh wow I'm not judging but I'm judging)

What's it like to be single... let's see... you get both armrest when you go to the movies , you can go back to swearing and cussing and being inappropriate with your mates , you don't have this "expectation" to fill in every day or else you're gonna be a bad partner , generally... being free and going your own way with no one to stop you.
    Leave as you please , stay as you please.

Imagine being a falcon.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's alright. You don't have to answer to anybody. You do what you want when you want. But sometimes it can be a little lonely. It's really not that bad of an experience, and it gives you time to focus on yourself and do things that you haven't been able to.