Why is the wife always blamed more than the husband?

My husband was receiving handjobs from his massage therapist but people didn't seem to blame him or the woman for anything. But now I am selling handjobs and people are being nasty. Is this a double standard or what? how am I worse than her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I think the reason it pisses people off is because you mixed the two of them together. On one hand, no one cares if a man visits a prostitute because he can still keep his marriage intact as long as he stops, and doesn't tell anyone. Also, they don't hate the prostitute either because she sexually pleases all men, not just your husband. You, on the other hand mixed both: You're still married and your husband has to be faithful and make it up to you now, or you'll get divorced... BUT, you're getting money for sexual stuff too, so I think some people get pissed because you have the "best" of both worlds, and many options to choose from. No, what you're doing is the EXACT same thing your husband did, it's just the fact that you're getting money, so I guess people are jealous, lol.

0|1
    1|0
    • That's not fair tough. Why should we not care if married men get prostitutes? But care if women do the same? especially if the motives are better.

• Show All
    • @HarryStyles To be honest, I don't know what to say to that. 99% of people could care less if their partner went to a doctor or was on a sports team. LOL, if that's how you want to define moral high ground then fine, but I could care less too. We'd never date in a million years, so why should it matter to me what your definition is? :p

• So if your boyfrirend showered with other clicks, you'd not care? Wow... If you're cool with that type of relationship then I guess your partner also wouldn't care if you had other men/ went to a male gyno/ etc... In some ways I guess open relationships are a little liberating, but to me, I guess it just seems a little strange.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• So.. Your husband gave into a temptation or offering. You on the other hand decided to be a whore. Its not a double standard especially if he stopped. Also note that selling that item is illegal and you just posted it on a name tied to your email account. Either your lying or an idiot.

0|0
    4|1
    • He saw her over a hundred of times, and lied to me about it. He stopped now but what about her? She is pretending to be a massage therapist. I don't.

• Show All
    • You're not being fair man. Forget about this commenter. He is clearly biased and I bet he would get pleasure from that whore as well. Continue what you are doing and don't tell him. He bought it on himself. It's his own fault.

• ... You realize her husband decided to cheat right? She's never obligated to do anything for him.

• Maybe if you didn't want to be judged, you shouldn't have put something like that on a social website like this, just saying. But as far as your actual question, seems to me that it is kind of wired, he went to a prostitute so to get back at him you became one to. thats karma I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stop what your doing and think. You are most certainly are portraying yourself as unstable, to put it nicely. People are being nasty because instead of dealing with it like an adult, your doing the same thing and being a whore. So of course, people will be disgusted with your behavior, clearly you are being a hypocrite. Stop being spiteful and trying to seek revenge. What you are doing is going to tarnish your reputation for life and will leave you mentally screwed. If you continue this type of shit, you will never have a healthy relationship because of your mindset and horrible decision making skills. Control yourself!!! Your marriage is going down the toilet and your assisting in speeding up the process. You two need to separate for now, period.

0|0
    0|1
    • Do you think I care about my marriage? He means nothing to me. I have decided that my marriage is over long ago hence I am doing this. I have no regrets about this and I enjoy the hobby.

He decided to cheat so I am not obliged to follow my vows anymore.

• Show All
    • Just take care of yourself physically and mentally. I'm sorry that he betrayed you because it is definitely not okay.

• I probably would not have acted like this if he wouldn't have seen her so often and if he would not get so close to her. I don't have a client like that yet so I am jealous. ..

• Your both nasty.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmmmm I am getting turned on for some reason.

• That just proves what I said

• Well I can't help it.

• Because she deserves it.

1|0
    2|1
    • How do I deserve it?

• For being a woman. Now get back in the kitchen.

• I don't be mean.

What Girls Said 6

• It's a double standard. Whenever guys do something it "well boys will be boys" or "it's instinctual drive". Yet when girls do it they're a whore or a slut. Women also have an instinctual drive to reproduce, we're just taught to keep it in our pants unlike boys. We new to treat each other equally

4|1
    0|0
    • What the husband did was a one time wrong thing which hopefully was a private thing between this couple. But the reason everyone around her is pissed at her (probably mostly other women) is because in their neighbourhood this woman is giving their husbands, sons, fathers, uncles, nephews, cousins, grandads hanjobs taking their hard earnrd money. End of the day cheating is cheating. Taking money for sexual favours is prostitution and if your are retarded enough advertise handjobs at your address reap the whirlwind u stupid twat lol !!!

• Show All
    • @Jaydog666 it's not right but it's still primarily the fault of the cheater

• Absolutely but generally the adulter pays the price and generally so does the person the cheater cheated with primarily self respect and respect of friends.

• You want his money? hell no you will never get any let's see what will happen when he find out about this and I bit he'll get prove to make u out with nothing -_- you say why it's okay for men? men is a men what ever happen he will stay a men nothing will change that fact you are a women and women is the society.. Just continue what are you doing like I told you last night you are the only one who will lose in this story for him nothing will change and believe me you are destroying your self only and really you have to see a doctor because you become unstable...

0|0
    0|1
    • I am very stable...
      I love my job

He did it first so I will get the money

• You are not stable you are trying to confess your self but you are not, now u made it as a job come on you are turning your self to a hoe who would look at you? people start talking about you so witch man would look at you tell me? You will never get anything if u didn't stop this..

• U have to prove he did it first in court. I bet he can prove u have been prostituting yourself to the neighbourhood thats favorable grounds for him to divorce u getting the house, the kids and alamoney. Hope u dont have kids because daddies goes with prositures and mummy is giving handjobs for $20 to the kids they go to school with.

• I don't agree with you doing the handjob thing, you should just leave him. But people taking his side and saying you must not be pleasing him enough pissed me off. The only person to blame when it comes to cheating is the cheater.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're both in the wrong, and consider both cheating.

1|1
    0|0
  • Would you feel better if people said your husband is a pig and his message therapist and you are whores?

1|0
    0|0
    • I actually would.

• Show All
    • Life is not fair

• No it's not.

• You can't unfortunately change what the humans have been used to since the days when they were tribes. But I honestly think that you should leave him instead of trying to revenge him in the same way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes