Will he come back? Or is it really over?

My exboyfriend and i were dating for a year.
Last 2 of months of our relationship my exboyfriend and i were rocky , we would fight over stupid silly things and one point i was so angry i 'ended' things with him, right away i took it back. I knew i Messed up but he told me no, that he was going through with my decision? then he confessed he wasn't feeling a connection for weeks which just devastated me because i was ALWAYS honest with him, he told me he was scared of telling me? Eventually we were 'broken' up for a few days then i went to his house to return his sweaters and when we saw eachother we cried, and we kissed. I went home and he texted me telling me he made the biggest mistake of his life. Anyway, we were okay.. then we weren't. Things just got bad but we still worked through them, at least I did. He would go from "its not fair for you to be with someone who doesn't feel the same way about you anymore" to "its not over" to "i love you so much, i miss you'' to eventually "i dont think we're gonna last'' ''i feel like im too young for a serious relationship'' and when we would fight he would let his anger take over.. Eventually we saw eachother in person and he broke things off, then he took it back, then he said he was 100% sure of his decision just to come to tell me ''i think im being too quick on this decision'' when he was! he even told me ''next week, we're going on a date and we're going to wear the same clothes we wore the first day we met''.. just so he can leave me? .. he told me he was unhappy and felt obligated to be with me. He blocked my number and he's been ignoring me, calls and everything. I feel like i meant nothing to him, but he 'left'' me about 4 times during that rocky period. was he confused? I feel like the fighting him made him think negative of our relationship? was he so glued to the fact we were never going to fix things that he just left like a coward? i miss him so much, this is so hard

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He was very confused and he does care. It sounds like he is going through some stuff inside and needs time and space to sort it out. Life is funny sometimes we suddenly realize we have changed a lot and where we are just doesn't fit. Its very possible that while he cares you may just no be his fit anymore. Give it time and distance.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, judging from what you wrote, it sounds like HE has absolutely what he wants and is all over the place, those kind of mixed signals doesn't seem to be good for you. He's confused as hell and is just dragging you through the mud with his rocky decision.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE