Tips on getting her back?

The last year I have went through a really rough patch. I ended up leaving this girl and really regretting it. We tried to stay friends and work towards dating. We got close one time to getting back together and I mentioned taking it slow and she freaked out thinking I was going to leave her and dumped me. Which she blamed on me. Anyway the last time we were talking for awhile and hanging out things were going good and slow. I was getting signs but because she asked I went slow. Then one day she said she hated me and to never talk to her again. It was very hot and cold. As much as she tells me otherwise I really get the feeling she wanted me to go way faster the last time (which I would of been fine with) but she told me otherwise. Now she thinks Im not willing to commit or playing games. She is dating again and I respect that and I am myself. Im taking time to date and get myself together and making sure she is what I want. But if in a few months if we are both single I was wondering if the women here had any tips on what I could say or do to maybe get one last date and show her that I really am serious. I was almost married once a few years back and I will always care about that girl but I can not remember her face, her eyes, or her voice like I can with this one. We were really different but our chemistry was great even if it made things rocky at times.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• You already have history together, you've already dated, you've been off and on... It's not going to be coming out of left field... JUST TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL!

"Going slow" is an excuse that someone makes when they aren't sure what they want. It buys you time to figure things out. But if you know you want her, and you know she wants you... just do it already. Even if you DON'T know if she wants you - there's only one way to find out. Stick your neck out there, don't be afraid to be vulnerable and tell her how you want her.

Sound advice from Wayne Campbell: "I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.”

• We both went slow at different times and we both had good reasons to be afraid. thanks Ill keep this in mind. Right now like I said I want to be 100% its what I really want and that Im not overacting. She isn't listening to how I feel right now anyway since she thinks I was using her.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• my opinion, she is clearly over dramatic, you can't force things, women should stop be so confusing, you made your plan stick to it!!!