What's the best way to forget someone that doesn't care about you at all?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lose all contact and carry on as if that person doesn't exist. Find the things you hate about that person and say good riddance.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's funny, being rational enough to know what to do but you still don't do it. She left me a handful of times and cheated on me? Why the hell would anyone miss someone like that?

• Show All
    • When I think of her, I get so angry and disappointed. She's oblivious to other peoples feelings. We were together for a long time, and I feel like a complete idiot for wasting so much time on such a selfish, unempathetic person. It just pisses me off.

• Un empathetic to what? Sometimes things don't work out. Communication got twisted maybe, and it's possible that you and her weren't meant to happen. .. it's ok, some one else will love you the way u need to be loved, you'll love her in return, and your ex, will go on to do the same... wish her well on her future endeavors. Don't you wanna be happy, it'll take time to heal, but not as long as you think.. life's to short, and I'm not saying don't love her... but you have to understand not everyone is meant a life time with you :( sorry

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Delete their number, stop social network stalking them, don't talk to them, and realize life is good without a toxic person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Keep yourself busy, work out, hang out with people who care about so you won't feel down, and try to date caring, friendly, and loving females!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Those all sound like good things.

• Stop all interactions with that person. Avoid them like the plague, and find other people to talk to. Take a deep breath and blow out all the stress and emotions you had for that person. You basically have to stop caring.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's hard to do.

• Yeah, but it works for me. Maybe a few other things work for you. Why don't you try distracting yourself from that person.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't forget them because they were part of your life. But you can focus on other parts of your life, long enough to get over the bad emotions. Just deal with those emotions first, then let go. After that you can look at her and not get waves of anger and sadness

0|1
    0|0
  • Think about the harm she does for not caring for you at all.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes