What's the best way to forget someone that doesn't care about you at all?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Lose all contact and carry on as if that person doesn't exist. Find the things you hate about that person and say good riddance.

• It's funny, being rational enough to know what to do but you still don't do it. She left me a handful of times and cheated on me? Why the hell would anyone miss someone like that?

• When I think of her, I get so angry and disappointed. She's oblivious to other peoples feelings. We were together for a long time, and I feel like a complete idiot for wasting so much time on such a selfish, unempathetic person. It just pisses me off.

• Un empathetic to what? Sometimes things don't work out. Communication got twisted maybe, and it's possible that you and her weren't meant to happen. .. it's ok, some one else will love you the way u need to be loved, you'll love her in return, and your ex, will go on to do the same... wish her well on her future endeavors. Don't you wanna be happy, it'll take time to heal, but not as long as you think.. life's to short, and I'm not saying don't love her... but you have to understand not everyone is meant a life time with you :( sorry