Why didn't she want me to break up with her?

My girlfriend, well my ex-girlfriend did something to me that's unforgivable. At first, I met her parents. Her dad is racist and didn't like me. We met up yesterday and she told me she loved me. Then, she dropped a bombshell on me. She started crying and told me she kissed a guy at a college party! She pleaded with me to not leave her.

Angry, I lost it. I called her a slut told her to go to hell. I ended the relationship and she just started bawling but I didn't care. I left her there to cry. I will never ask another woman out again! Why didn't she want me to dump her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget about her. She is not worth it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• At least she was being honest with you. I think that was mean to call her a slut. Hell these girls these days can't even be honest with their partner if they did something wrong. You should respect her enough that she was being honest with her. No I'm not saying get back with her

0|1
    0|0
    • The real messed up part is that I still care about her even though she cheated.

• Show All
    • She's not worth talking to anymore. I don't give second chances. Once you mess up with me, I'm done. F**k her!

• okay.

• Called her a slut just coz she kissed another guy? Thats a bit harsh.
    She shouldn't have kissed that dude at a college party, at least hear her out and decide whether or not you wanna be with her

0|0
    0|1
    • She deserved it.

• Show All
    • Im not backing her up. I dont like cheaters. But cumon calling a girl a slut for kissing another guy is daft. Understandable if she fucked him

• I just called her what she is. Not only that her dad is a racist old bastard. I don't believe in second chances.

• She regrets it, made a mistake and couldn't keep the truth from you and possibly didn't think you would actually end it? You have every right not to forgive her and move on, maybe just wasn't meant to be and better you found out from her than anyone else ey?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Wow. Harsh. Should give her one chance and if she does it again then break up. Even if she did it again, a slut, for kissing, really?

0|0
    0|0
    • Good girlfriend's don't kiss other men. Sluts do. I wish her the worst in life.

• Alright Mr. Perfect may the odds be ever in your favor.

• They will. At least I'm not a cheater.

Recommended myTakes