Why didn't she want me to break up with her?

My girlfriend, well my ex-girlfriend did something to me that's unforgivable. At first, I met her parents. Her dad is racist and didn't like me. We met up yesterday and she told me she loved me. Then, she dropped a bombshell on me. She started crying and told me she kissed a guy at a college party! She pleaded with me to not leave her.

Angry, I lost it. I called her a slut told her to go to hell. I ended the relationship and she just started bawling but I didn't care. I left her there to cry. I will never ask another woman out again! Why didn't she want me to dump her?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget about her. She is not worth it.