I want to win my ex back and make him fall in love with me again?

Me and my ex were together for 7 months and just broke up recently. This was his longest relationship and had strong feelings for me. He said i have a lot to change about myself like being selfish ect, and maybe we will get back together. I've been working on it too. We've been talking about everyday and we mostly act like a couple, still having sex and cuddling but sometimes he cuts that off and then we go right back into it again. He doesn't show he feelings a lot but I'm not sure if he misses me. When we do talk on the phone sometimes he seems to be all happy and like the way we were. He said I can talk to whoever i want to and he has been doing whatever he wants lately too. He recently was talking to two girls and cut them both off to talk to me. Yesterday he told me that we need to stop talking and he feels that I'm still controlling his life and came over that exact night and we had sex and cuddled... I know you guys may be just as confused as I am. But I want him back, he's been liking girls photos and been hitting girls up but he always seems to come back to me. I'm afraid it won't last that long and he will move on from me. How do I win him back? I love him deeply and it's painful to be without him. Thank you.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• If he stuck around that long chances are he likes you to. I would give him a few weeks of space then just treat him right. Tell him what you love about him every day and support him.

Most Helpful Girl

• cut him off completely.. it will be hard, but of course when u cuddle and have sex with him, but he doesn't have to be with u, he is going to like that, because he can do what he wants without breaking boundaries. If he misses u and writes/calls u, that is good, but make sure he does it because he misses u as a person, not just as a booty call...