Guys, how would you react to this?

This guy and i still really like each other, but right now our circumstances make it really difficult to see one another. So we have both decided it would be best to remain best of friends (I don't want this). He texted me today, but i don't feel like i can talk to him without getting upset. So i want to text him that i'm not playing games, but i need some more time to heal and i'll contact him when i feel better.

How do you think he will react? Do you think it would make him feel bad?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys hear that all the time. It can be made to sound (or even genuinely be) sincere that now just isn't a good time but someday we'll be together. The overwhelming majority of the time, the guy never hears from her again.

He might be patient and wait, he might be upset for the reason I just gave, he might decide not to wait and go find someone else because he doesn't think you actually will contact him again. No matter what, he'll be sad that you can't be together now.