Do you think I have a chance at rekindling our relationship?

we've been family friends for a few years before we started dating. Our relationship was about five months. He's tried to cheat on me a few times and within the first month, he made out with another girl. I found out that he hooked up with this same girl right before we starting dating and right after we broke up.

they're friends but they haven't spoken in a while, but my ex still remains in contact with me as friends.
Do you think I have a second shot now that he doesn't speak often to the other girl?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you want to be with a guy who cheats on you. Walk away and don't look back.
    The only other option is you declare that cheating or 'making out' with other people while in a relationship with you is a deal breaker and you are worth more than that.
    Don't give him the permission to behave badly. Either he is a nice guy or you find one. Don't compromise.