Recent breakup confused.

My boyfriend and I have recently broke up because we felt that something had changed in our relationship , we felt that maybe we hadn't have gave each other space and that's why we ended up growing a little tired of each other and having nothing to say when we were together, he kept asking me for time and said that when he was ready to talk that he would contact me , I sill love him and care about him , I want to get back together yet I'm giving him space and time but I don't know what to do and what to think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If enough time has passed after you guys broke it off (about 4 weeks/a month) I'd say text him and ask him to hang out sometime. Grab some dinner and/or catch a movie. If he doesn't want to, there's your answer. If he does, go out, have fun and try to enjoy yourselves. See how and where that goes :).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Thats the kind way of saying I still care about you but i dont want to do this anymore we're done. Just text him and say lets split up and just see other people. let's talk after some time has passed. we're still friends. always. and leave a smiley face. end it calmly and friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like u guys played yourselves out. Unfortunately its run its course...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes