Girls: why should I accept a girl who has been treated like garbage by her ex? Whats in it for me?

Why should i accept a girl who has been treated like garbage. Why should i give her the love she never had. Why should i be the best she ever had?

Whats in it for me?

109

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's only about sex then leave the girl the hell alone. She made a bad choice with her ex and it sounds like she's going to make one with you. She's improving herself for ending that relationship. And nobody is perfect you probably made mistakes in the past yourself. If its only your needs and sex she's been though enough don't be another jack ass to her

• I know i can give them the love them seek. But what do i get in return for my hard work?

by the way the girl should have gotten it right in the first place.

• I sense jealousy. why are you expected to treat her so great when her last guy didn't and she accepted him anyway. It kind of makes you seem less worthy if you have to try harder to get the same level of respect. Or am I way off?

• @Manbot I think you are kind of off. This guy needs to understand that everyone makes mistakes that is how you learn and nobody gets it right the first time. Not everyone carries baggage and treats their next like crap because of someone else if they know whats good for them