Is there anyone who misses there kids?

I am a single father with a 7 year old daughter who I share custody with her mother (we've been separate 5 years). I get my girl 50% of the time. But I find when I don't have her I miss her terribly. I used to call her every day for 5min at bedtime, but her mom doesn't want to allow that anymore (she's very spiteful, despite having left me). Anyway I miss my daughter so much I find myself very depressed. Anyone else experience this? What do you do?
*their kids

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to hear that. It must be tough. But as she gets older she will have a lot more say. Maintain a tight relationship with her.