Ex Boyfriend/Father of Child?

My ex and I broke up a month ago. He left us. We just had a baby shortly before. Now he's dating and living with a 20 year old girl. He is 27 and I'm 30. Is he in a rebound? Does he even miss us? Will he come back? I haven't talked to him in a week but he use to contact me after the break up. Will he come to realize he's made a mistake?
The thing is we had our baby before the break up and he was so excited. Then he met this girl and got all the attention and still left me and our baby. She knows about us and he says he doesn't care about us at all. So he has seen his own blood

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Rebound, yes. Chances are that this girl is everything but a woman. And that isn't a hit on 20 year olds - heck I am 20. But, he just had his world prep for a total transformation when the child was born. What ever happened between you both was a adult trial. He is running back.
    I am sure that he will have reality hit. Especially with the holidays approaching. He was around during the pregnancy which shows that he does have a heart for you and a connection with the baby...
    Holidays are times with family - send him a photo of the baby dressed up as a turkey or something. lol

I really hope all works out for your family.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for MH! How is everything with this situation?

• The situation is worse than before. I didn't talk to him for a month and ignored him. Finally I answered him and he was nice and apologizing. But then he would just say awful things to me and blame me. Even went to say I was crazy and he feels sorry for our daughter to deal with me the rest if her life. He said he was doing ten times better since he left me. I'm so confused and hurt.

• Ah. Cruddy. I am really sorry to hear that. I hope that you are able to find another single mother that you can connect with and have near for support. :/ he is really missing out, your ex... & that breaks my heart, the situation in whole for both of you. I will keep you lifted in prayers.