I don't know what to do, please please help me!!!

how do you get over a broken heart? I gave this guy everything and he left me and I am so down I just need ways to make myself better, I self harmed yesterday and I promised myself I would never do it again but I am just so low so can anybody help me?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• one thing i learned in life is that you don't have to prove yourself to anyone. you will find a guy that loves you for being you, and won't make you think you have to change now and then because he likes you to be that way.. when you meet the right person, you won't feel pressured like that.. just keep your head held high and don't let anything bother you, live your life.. you don't get it always.. you deserve so much better, i'm sure your beautiful inside and out and some day some lucky guy will realize that.. don't harm yourself for a person who doesn't even care about what happens to you coz its not worth..
    Last thing, about being low.. make new friends, go to parties, have fun and always do the things which you like and want to rather than doing something which others want you to do.. You own your life, not anyone else..
    Stay happy and blessed..