How could he do this to me?

Well me and my ex broke up about a month ago. It really hurt me because I pretty much poured my entire heart into my relAtionship with him. I loved him so much. We broke up cuz I was clingy but we still flirted. So he sends me a text saying how much he loved me, how he saw me as a part of his future, as his future wife, the mother of his kids, and to be honest I saw him as the guy I really could see me marrying someday. He was my everything but then the day after he sends me that long romantic message, he asked out another girl. I'm trying to get over this but it's really hard for me! I was so naïve to think it would last. I mean I'm only 14 and he's 17. I can't believe He hurt me like this! Why would a guy do something like that if they truly love you? He tells me he loves me but how could he really if he would go and break my heart like that?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• best thing you can do is to learn as much from it as possible about boys and yourself. try to improve yourself, since it´s not the last timt shit like this is going to happen to you.
    don´t think too bad from him. he is still learning too and probably doesn´t know which effect his actions have on you. try not to think about him anymore and keep in mind, that even if it´s a bad one, it still is an valuable experience. some people don´t find anybody untill they´re much older than you.