Did I go a bit too far?

I broke up with my ex a little over two months ago. When I did I told her I wanted to be left alone and it was best the be no contact. But a few days after the break up she starting sending my nude pics of herself though I'm not sure why. I just deleted them at first, but later blocked her on my phone. Even after that she send them through Facebook from different accounts. Finally I had enough and told of if it didn't stop I'd not only send them to everyone, but upload them online. It's been a little over a day and I believe she's finally gotten the hint and I feel good, but I'm wondering if I went a little to far.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• id do that to a guy if he did that different accounts hey lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Threatening to post them online may be a bit over the line, but as long as you keep it a threat and never act on it, you should be ok. It seems like logic and reason may have been lost on her in this instance, but sometimes people don't learn from being nice to them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly I'm in the middle of it just being a threat and actually doing it. I'd tried being nice, but after a while it gets annoying.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You were mean to her but it worked

0|0
    0|0
    • I did try being nice at first. I guess she only understands when a guy is being an ass.

• I don't know what type of person she is so I can't comment on whether or not that was necessary.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes