Is my boyfriend cheating on me? Help!

I discussed with my boyfriend that I want to leave the state after college. That maybe be 6 or 5 years from now. So he said " I have to tell you this, I think its a waste (us being together) because we both know whats gonna happen"

I was kinda hurt about that so I talked to him about it and he said "I dont wanna wait around for you to leave me" "I can't do a long distance relationship" "I dont want to wait around for a maybe you have to do whats best for you"

This threw me off how could something that Im THINKING about doing 6 YEARS from now even be a "lets break up" He told "I dont wanna break up" But the way he talking says other wise. If he really loved me he would have never said that.

He told me to call him after I got off work I did. He picked and told me he would call me back after he left his friends house this was 3 hours ago. He still has not called me, I take it as he does not care and is looking for a reason to break up. To turn something so small into this is crazy. Im gonna break up with him because I dont want to be with someone who can let me go so easy off of a MAYBE or it MIGHT happen.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey there.. So basically you just scared him. I think you shouldn't bring things like that up so early. How early are you guys into the relationship? You'll want to enjoy things and take things slow and of course cross the bridge when you get there. Don't start mentioning future plans right now.. Just have fun with it..

But yeah, I think you scared him and now he's probably feeling really sad about the thought of you leaving him.