Is it just me or am I over reacting?

okay so my ex boyfriend told me he wanted sex but I'm waiting till marriage and then he broke up with me. That's so crazy , I no longer have respect for him , is that a dick move or No? , we've been broken up for a week and I still happen to think bout it now or then.. And it's really messed up. But my mind is worsening just thinking about it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not really a dick move. You wanted something, and he wanted something else. You epwere just incompatible

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with most of the comments. You both just have a different goal, to make relationship work you both need to be looking at the same direction which you both don't. But personally I think he's just not worth it. I know man has the need because of hormonal issues but if he really love you, he would accept your decision. Nonetheless, I think he's a good man still because instead of pushing you further into sex, he broke up with you :) I think he respects you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• depend is you made that point clear even before the relationship. example i dont date girls with kids no matter what, so if they lie to me and hide the kid and i lear about it later id break up with her in the spot. but if you made that point clear since day 1 he just tought he was sexy enough to make you have sex with him. the man that loves you gonna be pantient.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wanting sex before marriage is "so crazy"? It's just so normal!
    Maybe you should mention that u only want sex after marriage when you're about to get a boyfriend, so that he knows.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• just incompatibly. you need to find someone who wants to wait for marriage too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes