Is it just me or am I over reacting?

okay so my ex boyfriend told me he wanted sex but I'm waiting till marriage and then he broke up with me. That's so crazy , I no longer have respect for him , is that a dick move or No? , we've been broken up for a week and I still happen to think bout it now or then.. And it's really messed up. But my mind is worsening just thinking about it

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not really a dick move. You wanted something, and he wanted something else. You epwere just incompatible

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with most of the comments. You both just have a different goal, to make relationship work you both need to be looking at the same direction which you both don't. But personally I think he's just not worth it. I know man has the need because of hormonal issues but if he really love you, he would accept your decision. Nonetheless, I think he's a good man still because instead of pushing you further into sex, he broke up with you :) I think he respects you.