I broke up with her but she is still calling?

I played a game with her she was virgin lost that to me because she was thinking that I loved her.
And now after I dumped her she is still calling and saying nonsenses about how evil I was and how stupid she was. I ignored her number but she tried different. Last time she asked me why I done that to her and I told her that she can learn from me and trust people more careful.
How to make it clear for her to stop calling me?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• It was wrong for you to do that, and it is perfectly understandable that she is so upset. As far as getting her to stop calling, I would just tell her that there will be no relationship between the two of you and to stop contacting you. I really hope that you don't do that again because it has happened to me before as well and I spent months balling my eyes out because of a guy that lead me on and took my virginity. Someday you might have a daughter that age and I highly doubt you would want the same to happen to her.

What Girls Said 2

• It was wrong of you to do that, but it sounds like you got a real "winner" on your hands. You might have to go as far as changing your number, dude. She's obviously not getting the picture. Tell her one more time that she meant nothing to you and tell her to leave you alone. If she doesn't, you may actually have to involve the authorities for harassment.

• That was fucked up on your part lol but i mean she needs to get over it just tell her straight up to move on to get over it like its not like you guys were gonna get married of she would of used her head she eouldnt have lost it.

What Guys Said 2

• just don't pick up the phone LOL

• I cannot understand what the fuck you are saying.