My friend is keeping quite and she knows her boyfriend is having a affair with his student, what do I do?

I just can't take it anymore. My friend told me that her boyfriend is coming late from work every day and that he is spending time with one of his students at that time. He is obviously fucking her every night after work. She refuses to speak to him about it though because she is scared.

I don't know what to do. I mean the girl is a student, I don't know if she is even legal, he is 24 and I think he is such a jerk for doing what he is doing.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Do you have any concrete evidence that he is actually having sex with his student? You say he is "obviously fucking her" but coming home late doesn't necessarily mean he is having sex with someone. How does your friend know he is with a student at that time? While that might be the case, it's a very serious allegation and there could possibly be other explanations for his behavior. So, do you have any OTHER reason for believing he is actually having sex with one of his students?

But regardless, this is your friends' relationship, not yours. If he is really having an affair, there's nothing you can do about it. Your friend can choose to leave him but that's her choice. If she doesn't want to do anything about it, then there's nothing that you, personally, can do except explain to her that she doesn't deserve to be cheated on. In the end though, it's her decision.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes