My friend is keeping quite and she knows her boyfriend is having a affair with his student, what do I do?

I just can't take it anymore. My friend told me that her boyfriend is coming late from work every day and that he is spending time with one of his students at that time. He is obviously fucking her every night after work. She refuses to speak to him about it though because she is scared.

I don't know what to do. I mean the girl is a student, I don't know if she is even legal, he is 24 and I think he is such a jerk for doing what he is doing.

10