I dont know if to break up or not?

My boyfriend had not contacted me since Thursday night as he was on village and there's no signal. I called him last night and it finally connected. He was one hour away to the city and almost back home. After 3 hours still no message from him so i called him again. He said he doesn't know what time he will back home cause he will go to straight to his friends home for dinner. Ok, given that fact, why on earth he didn't message me? He already has signal. Im so fed up of him. This is not the first time it happened. What to do? Also there are other factors that makes me want to really end the relationship.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• if u end the relationship it might make him think about the situation and correct some things he's doing wrong. would be a good idea in my opinion