What is the worst thing your other half (boyfriend or girlfriend) do to end a relationship?

I know people say that things take work. But be it an affair or a case of falling out of love what will be the reason for you to break up or divorce your other half?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• The lack of consideration, the disregard of another's thoughts. And the lack of trust that may fester as a weight on love.

I know people can lose trust sometimes and say they still love their significant other. But there's a certain lack to it that, if not resolved, will be just as void as a loveless marriage.

• Also I'd like to add that, I would want both my significant other and myself, to love fearlessly. That utter, helpless, love. This is to say only when you've tried to work things out also.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was dating a fiji indian guy for a while, we absolutely were whipped as fucked lol but he had to end it because he knew his parents wouldn't allow it.. His parents wanted a fiji indian daughter in law, so we broke it off.. I was pretty upset and so was he, but hey things happen, we just have to accept it for what it is..