How do I handle this?

I am a senior in high school. At the beginning of the school year my friends hooked me up with one of the girls in the junior class that I thought was cute. We were "talking" for about a month. We walked around with each other at school, hung out on the weekends, and we even kissed a few times. Last year she went through a terrible break up and last week when we were texting she told me she had a dream about her old boyfriend and that she didn't want another relationship anytime soon. She would have been my first girlfriend ever, and things were going so well between us. This last week I have been a complete mess. I just don't know how to handle it. What do I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I am so sorry... Well I think you should give her time... be her friend, whatever she needs... she'll come around eventually.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know how bad this hurts... this happened to me also. About a week the guy broke up with me after fighting so hard for me and then we were together for a month. and then he dumped me last week saying he doesn't think we should be together right now. I was depressed and I am in another relationship now. I love him still, I think a part of me will always... but this new guy is really sweet and helps keep my mind off of my previous and I like him. But I don't know... everyone has their own way of handling things.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes