Is it normal for a man to all of a sudden lose his feelings when he has a great woman by his side who he has been with for 2 years?

My boyfriend of two years broke up with me a month ago. Our relationship was really mature and fun. We had great communication and trust. He randomly broke up with me and said he just wasn't feeling it anymore. He said he doesn't understand how he could lose his feelings for me when i was such an amazing girlfriend but that he couldnt continurw being with me if that was how he felt. I asked to try to save our relationship because it was indeed a great and rare relationship but he kept telling me he would never gain his feelings back. Is that normal? Can someone just wake up one day and lose their feelins when they had no reason to? Is there a chance he could come back to me?

11