Having troubles getting over ex?

We've been broken up for maybe a week.
He treated me like crap, continues to treat me like crap, makes me feel unimportant, unloved and not cared for. Right now my foot is very swollen and the medicine im taking for it makes me feel awful, he didn't even have the decentsy to help me out. He makes me feel so low about myself yet I can't get over him. I don't know what to do. Half of me wants to tell him off and the other half wants him to love me.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do women allow themselves to be treated like shit, and then complain they can't find nice guys? You just listed EVERY reason why he's your ex. Go find someone better! If you go back to him, I have no sympathy for you and you deserve to be treated like shit.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex treated me like crap. You are going to have to move on form him and let go, and act like he doesn't exist.. No stay in contact with him, cut him off