Why did my ex bf block me on Facebook after 2 months breaking up after a girl that he knew before me complimented and flirted with him on his wall?

We broke up in August. He changed his phone number and said he's trying to move on. He didn't reply to any of my emails. But he didn't block me on Facebook and we weren't friends on FB previously while we were in a relationship or after breaking up for 2 months. He only blocked me after this girl flirted with him on his Facebook wall so that I can't find him or or see anything on his FB. He knew her before me and said they never dated but why would he block me if there wasn't anything going on between them and it's been 2 months since we broke up? I don't understand why he would care that I see this girl flirted with him,

24

Most Helpful Guy

• He's your ex? Who cares! Rule #1: Never deal with ex's. Now you see why.

What Guys Said 3

• You're stalking your ex, while he is flirting with other women. You're on the internet asking questions about him, while he is moving on. You see a pattern here?

• He is aware that you have feelings for him and, for this, he does not want to hurt you further or cause drama by engaging with other girls on site you have access to.

• Maaaayyybbeee coz you'll react all crazy obsessive like. Move on. He has.

What Girls Said 2

• What does it matter? You guys broke up!

• He does not want you in his life. I know it hurts but he even told you himself that he is trying to move on and he wants you to stay in his past. Changing his number is a huge sign he wants nothing to do with you. This is why I am against people trying to be friends with their exes. I don't see how someone can consider a guy they had sex with their friend. Even the term friends with benefits does not mean friends.