Will an ex take it personal better yet would you feel bad if ur ex doesn't text you on your bday?

Well.. Be honest.. Recent ex, always "attentive of you" breakup comes, after breakup "distant friends" to get peace. and she doesn't text you for your bday. Would you feel some type of way?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends really, I'd have been crushed on my last birthday if my ex hadn't said anything to me. Granted she's my ex fiancé so it's a subjective escalation of circumstance. However, I don't think I'd be affected either way this year.

• sorry to hear that! and I mean like... sometimes deep down we kind of care or wonder out of curiosity if they thought bout us, if they cared to text for our bday, not like it'll change your day sort of speak...

• Yes, doesn't matter how far along you've gotten, a small piece of you feels for an ex, it's just beat to ignore it

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex sent me something super sentimental on my birthday. It made things harder! Then he texted me on my birthday. They are just words. They don't mean anything so don't take it to heart. All he did was remember that was the day I was born. It meant nothing else to him. Consider your self lucky! it just brings more hurt I swear